Re: Digg spurns Google for young Microsoft ..

waterskidoo <water.skidoo@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On 2007-07-28, Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Err, why? I never said it. It was him making the cold blooded threats.
>
> I just find it odd that if you Google his name +castrate a
> slew of hits comes up and at the same time you chose
> a message about castrating.
> It just seems to be a very odd topic to pick.

Not really. It stuck in my mind as to how he can turn strange.

>> To lose ones temper is one thing. To threaten what he did is another
>> ball games. As I said : rather weird.
>
> I doubt most people would consider that a threat.

What?

> I just re-read the thread and even the person he was
> threatening seems to have laughed it off. At least
> that is how I read it.

What the person said was (to paraphrase) "Dont threaten people". There
was no laughing off.

>> No. It's fairly obvious. Go look at any of the Linux news sites and then
>> realise that Roy has stolen their post and their link
>
> How does one steal a link?

Easy. You go to websites that spend a lot of time collating real news,
and you, err, steal their links.

>> Actually NO. Because I advocated Linux by stating that I can use Linux
>> to manage my iPod and didnt need Windows or iTunes.
> But you can't go to the Apple iPod music store now can you?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2rhz8u

So?

>> That he stops posting other people links and stops changing the subject
>> lines to suit his own agenda?
>
> Why don't you complain to some of the people whose links he is
> posting and see what they have to say about it rather than
> trying to pick an argument by speaking for them?

Because I am not as petty as Roy?

But good to see you understand now.