Re: [News] Documents Revealed Which Show WIntel's Sabotage of $100 Laptop Project

__/ [ Linonut ] on Tuesday 22 May 2007 12:48 \__

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> I'll still attend my sister's wedding in September... she marries a guy
>> who works for Intel, but he's an innocent cogwheel. To use a word that I
>> quite like (see below), the sh*theads are usually at the top. The
>> investors couldn't care less about ethics.
>
> Shit floats.

I know. :-)

http://www.schestowitz.com/Amusement/images/sco_sinking_ship.jpg

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |   McDonald's Certified Sandwich Engineer (MCSE)