Re: [News] Documents Revealed Which Show WIntel's Sabotage of $100 Laptop Project

> More on the BBC now.

They've even dropped the price of the "Classmate PC" to Â200, which must
surely be selling at a deliberate loss, just to ensure the OLPC project
fails. Last time I heard, the Classmate was priced at $400, now all of a
sudden it's half price, with the OLPC deadline only days away.

Evil bastards.

--
K.
http://slated.org

,----
| Amarok Now Playing: "/mnt/sky/The Sad But True Story Of Ray Mingus,
| The Lumberjack Of Bulk Rock City, And His Never Slacking Stribe In
| Exploiting The So Far Undiscovered Areas Of The Intention To Bodily
| Intercourse From The Opposite Species Of His Kind, During Intake Of
| All The Mental Condition That Could Be Derived From Fermentation.ogg"
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.20-1.2312.fc5
 23:49:25 up 34 days, 21:21,  3 users,  load average: 0.81, 1.02, 0.73