Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

____/ Mark Kent on Friday 09 November 2007 18:19 : \____

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=schestowitz%2Bcastrate&btnG=Google+Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=schestowitz%2Bcastration&btnG=Search

>>> All are fake posts from Gary Stewart, a.k.a. "flatfish", a.k.a.
>>> ball.cock.the.plumber@xxxxxxxxx, who pretended to be me and cited his
>>> own forged posts.
>>
>> Maybe we should all start gpg inline signing ... it makes the message
>> messy, but it would help avoid some fraud.
>
> It was successful before, last time Gary Stewart had a crush on several
> of us.
>
> Roy - as you're most under fire at the moment, why don't you start GPG
> signing?

I'll try it for a while. Hopefully this won't annoy anyone. :-S

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Windows XP: Dude, where's my RAM?
Mem:    515500k total,   447712k used,    67788k free,     1016k buffers