Re: CORRECTION: A Million PSPs Sold in Small Nation

Mark Kent wrote:

>> ____/ Kier on Thursday 29 November 2007 17:08 : \____

>> Don't say unsubstantiated BS to incite people against me. Kier is not a
>> troll.
>>

> Actually, he does troll,

Really?
He /entertained/ trolls. But that is something entirely different matter

> and confirmed this himself on one occasion.

I certainly haven't seen that
Given your behaviour, I strongly suspect that you are making it up out of
full cloth

> Kier has an agenda.

I would hope so.

But then, you have, too.
Your agenda is to misrepresent what other people write.
Your agenda is to spout the many "virtues" of GPL3 when there are none
--
Your conscience never stops you from doing anything.  It just stops you
from enjoying it.