Re: CORRECTION: A Million PSPs Sold in Small Nation

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 18:58:06 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>____/ Kier on Thursday 29 November 2007 17:08 : \____
>

>                The lying scum Gary Stewart wrote:
>
>>> At least I'm smart enough not to lick the boots of those who call me a
>>> troll or troll feeder, like Roy and Mark call you.
>
>Don't say unsubstantiated BS to incite people against me. Kier is not a troll.

I suggest you use a good search engine, not your own BTW.
As for inciting people against you, nobody has to do that.
The number of replies your messages get and your ratings and comments
on various community sites speak for themselves.

You are your own worst enemy Roy.
You're just too smart to figure it out.