Re: CORRECTION: A Million PSPs Sold in Small Nation

____/ Kier on Thursday 29 November 2007 17:08 : \____

                The lying scum Gary Stewart wrote:

>> At least I'm smart enough not to lick the boots of those who call me a
>> troll or troll feeder, like Roy and Mark call you.

Don't say unsubstantiated BS to incite people against me. Kier is not a troll.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Falsity implies anything
Tasks: 146 total,   1 running, 145 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie