Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a sad, lonely loser

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:36:56 -0500, flatfish wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:32:46 +0000, Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:43:39 -0500, flatfish wrote:
>>
>><snip>
>>
>>Exactly why should you think we'd want to read your bullshit twice?
>
> I dunno?

Then why did you quote your own post, unecessarily? Are you too dim to
know what you're doing?

> You tell me.
> You're the one who read it twice.

Only the first line or two. That was quite enough.

> (BTW in case you haven't noticed, you'll be reading Schestowitz's spam
> at least 8 times under different misleading subject lines. He thinks
> people don't notice. Maybe you haven't? )

Who said I read it? It's not spam anyway, and you saying it day and night
will never make it so. Maybe you should crawl back into the hole you
crawled out of, since you're making so little contribution to Linux
advocacy.

--
Kier