Re: [News] The MSBBC Corruption: A 'Smoking Gun'

> ____/ Mark Kent on Monday 29 October 2007 08:16 : \____

>>> ____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 27 October 2007 09:59 : \____

>>> My previous message explains just why.

>>> He already did. He's seeing a professional, but progress is evidently too
>>> slow.
>>>

>> Is he?  Good for him.  I sincerely hope it helps;  his current state of
>> mind is clearly not good.
>>
>> I imagine that it could take some time to achieve a recovery, though.
>> Perhaps we could at least encourage him to post under his own name?
>> Maybe even some on-topic, non-anti-charter material?
>
> He'd better not actually. If he stopped posting from open relays (zombies), it
> would be easier for people to sue him for libel, having gone through it all
> these years. As for him name, it's already known and there's too much proof
> for him to deny it.

There's no point suing people who have no money.  I don't think our Gary
would be worth the effort in that respect.

> Good luck with the shrink, Gary Stewart. I heard it's a female, so there's no
> danger of you having lust for her.

It's hard to say;  if he's quite schizophrenic, he might do at times,
depending on "who" is in charge at the time.  If he's merely
sociopathic, then perhaps not.