Re: [News] The MSBBC Corruption: A 'Smoking Gun'

____/ Mark Kent on Monday 29 October 2007 08:16 : \____

>> ____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 27 October 2007 09:59 : \____
>>
>>> Sophie McDowell <sophie@xxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>> My previous message explains just why.
>>
>>> Gary, even my little sister only changed her name once when she was 12
>>> or 13.  You seem to do it several times a week.  Get help, please?
>>
>> He already did. He's seeing a professional, but progress is evidently too
>> slow.
>>

> Is he?  Good for him.  I sincerely hope it helps;  his current state of
> mind is clearly not good.
>
> I imagine that it could take some time to achieve a recovery, though.
> Perhaps we could at least encourage him to post under his own name?
> Maybe even some on-topic, non-anti-charter material?

He'd better not actually. If he stopped posting from open relays (zombies), it
would be easier for people to sue him for libel, having gone through it all
these years. As for him name, it's already known and there's too much proof
for him to deny it.

Good luck with the shrink, Gary Stewart. I heard it's a female, so there's no
danger of you having lust for her.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Rid your machine from malware. Install GNU/Linux.
Tasks: 116 total,   1 running, 115 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie