Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Does Not Give a S* About Standards (and Nothing Will Change)

____/ [H]omer on Sunday 30 September 2007 15:45 : \____

>> BillG sings blues over open standards, becoming obsolete, Winblad
>> says
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | [...]
>> | “20 years ago I asked Bill what is the thing he feared most,”
>> | Winblad recalled, “and he said it was that ‘We’d live to be 100
>> | and we’ll be carbon-based pets” of machines with artificial
>> | intelligence.
>
> This must be one of the few Gate's predictions that's come true, since
> we're all slaves to the global epidemic of Windows spam-bots.

Yeah, humans will be slaves to robots. Humans, being as expendable as the are,
will just sit there to serve as filters to smarter robots whose time is
valuable.

Didn't Gates have personal assistants to purge SPAM from billg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ?
Can he hire some for the rest of use too?

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Wintendo O/S gets malware on its tail
 17:05:01 up 20 days, 15:11,  5 users,  load average: 0.25, 0.50, 0.72