Re: [News] Linux Fury at MSBBC Claimed to be Justified

In article <pan.2008.01.16.17.19.51.92496@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 16:55:57 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> Tom's history here is that of a genuine Windows/Linux user. I have *no*
> reason to believe the contrary. Take some deep breaths and stop being so
> paranoid. Not everyone who uses Windows is the enemy.

Roy has stated that anyone who says in public they like anything about
Windows *must* be being paid to say so.  It is simply inconceivable to
Roy that someone might actually *like* parts of Windows.

--
--Tim Smith