Re: Federal Employment Office switches to Linux

"Moshe Goldfarb" <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> stated in post
45d3o481t80x.1j0y1107kaxl8.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx on 1/24/08 6:39 PM:

> On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:34:23 -0700, Snit wrote:
>
>> "Moshe Goldfarb" <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> stated in post
>> bxf04fr3u3by.dmtqek7c3h3j$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx on 1/24/08 2:49 PM:

>>> Your description sounds more like Roy Schestowitz or Mark Kent.
>>> Especially the last paragraph.
>>
>> The funny thing is Thad gave a very good response... from my response back
>> to him:
>>
>>     Thank you - best post on Ubuntu ease of use I have seen and
>>     I appreciate it.
>>
>> He was insightful, educational, polite, and - gasp! - actually advocated
>> Linux... in other words he is a better man than Peter.  Oh well.
>
> Thad seems to be a sincere Linux advocate with insight and opinions that
> maybe I don't agree with totally, but they are expressed in a polite
> manner.
>
> The rest of the tripe in this group could learn from him.

It would be great if they did but it has not been shown that they "could".
:)

> FWIW Linonut used to be like that but he has become Roy's shill as of late.

I do not get why one person becomes another's shill... but I have seen that
in CSMA as well... people who on their own might be somewhat reasonable
become shills for known liars and trolls... even trying to defend their ever
changing and growing lies - while completely unable to even keep track of
the same.  It is baffling... one of the "charms" of Usenet.  :)

--
Do you ever wake up in a cold sweat wondering what the world would be
like if the Lamarckian view of evolutionary had ended up being accepted