Re: Federal Employment Office switches to Linux

"chrisv" <chrisv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> "Peter Köhlmann" <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 23 January 2008 12:30 : \____

>> < snip >

>>> *This* we agree on Peter. It's bullshit and FUD. But even people outside
>>> Microsoft seem to suggest it's true. That includes Jeremy Allison.
>>>

>> Mark Kents) idiocy.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
>> I note that you are unable to do so. You just have "seems so"
>>
>> Dishonest asshole
>
>> If you had any brains, you'd be dangerous.^
> lol !
> Good one PIK, I agree with this poast!

So that's chrisv and Peter Rottweiler now picking on Roy. When will the
card house topple I wonder. No one reads Mark Kent's posts as he's
clearly senile. Before long it will be Roy and HighPlainsNymShifter with
Kier badgering them to proof read their posts more.