Re: disappeared from google

__/ [C] on Wednesday 09 November 2005 09:46 \__

>> Your database appears to be down at the moment. I was going to check the
>> site
>> and have a closer look now that the URL is out of the bag.
>>
>> Roy
>
> What do you mean the database is down? We can browse to the domain fine
> internally and I've tried it too from home where it works fine - do you get
> any errors?

I visit the following address:

  consultgb.com

and get the following:

  Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB status
  value, if available. No work was done.

  //global.asa, line 35

So I suspect the database which the site replies on is unavailable? This
might be a misconception altogether, but either way, I hope it provides
positive feedback.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "How do I set my laser printer on stun?"
  9:55am  up 6 days  5:53,  4 users,  load average: 0.09, 0.21, 0.30