Re: disappeared from google

__/ [C] on Tuesday 08 November 2005 17:40 \__

>> __/ [C] on Tuesday 08 November 2005 16:42 \__
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> i am looking for a little help and explanation. our site was appearing
>>> top
>>> of a lot of google searches from our keywords. then suddenly we are not
>>> appearing on any of the pages at all. i could understand dropping a few
>>> places but to disappear completely is a bit weird
>>

>> How far have you gone down the search engine results pages?
>>
>> Have you tried checking if your sites exists in the index? How many pages
>> are
>> indexed? In Google and MSN search you can type in
>>
>> site:http://example.org
>>
>> and run a query. Is it just Google or other search engines too?
>>

>>> can someone shed some light on why this has happened,
>>>
>>> about a week ago we had some trouble with our line and it would
>>> intermittedly go down but apart from that very little has changed on our
>>> website
>>

>> If your site disappeared from cyberspace at times, it's possible that it
>> was
>> missed and will be later be 'picked up' again. This happened to me in
>> February.
>>

>>> Thanks in advance, C
>>

>> oco.com.jp and www.oco.com.jp do not serve Web pages. What Web site is
>> this?
>> It is hard to say anything unless one takes a glance...
>>
>> Roy
>
> i just checked in google for site:www.consultgb.com
>
> we have a lot of pdf brochures which appear and a few of our asp and html
> pages, but a lot of our site is missing
>
> i cant see anything on msn
>
> any ideas why

Your database appears to be down at the moment. I was going to check the site
and have a closer look now that the URL is out of the bag.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    WARNING: /dev/null running out of space
  4:25am  up 6 days  0:23,  4 users,  load average: 1.46, 0.68, 0.46