Re: Noobie Web site

  • Subject: Re: Noobie Web site
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 08:33:47 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.websites
__/ [ Galen ] on Friday 24 February 2006 07:59 \__

> In news:BqsLf.989$Ru5.705@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
> Elizabeth Iveson had this to say:
>
>  My reply is at the bottom of your sent message:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> Had a look at your site and am interested how you do the "save as"
>> function with your mp3's. I can put mp3's on a site but want my
>> visitors to save them for themselves, like you have done

There is no "save as" function. Not everyone uses the Web in the same way. I
personally use wget to download MP3's.

> Who are you talking to? Just don't stream them or have them right click >
> save as for Windows and something else (I forget which but it's out there
> and you can find it with a search engine) for Mac users.

I am not sure the OP will even bother to reply...

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "All your archives are (sic) belong to Google"
  8:30am  up 6 days 20:49,  8 users,  load average: 1.15, 0.51, 0.35