Re: [News] [Rival] Vista Rejected by Its Buyers, XP SP3 Planned, Cartoons Illustrate the Mess

> ____/ Mark Kent on Monday 06 August 2007 10:34 : \____

>> And yet you were agreeing with Peter K regarding having binary-only
>> portions to the Linux kernel...
>
> Huh? When?

I think Mark's just a little upset right now. PK can be somewhat
abrasive. As long as it doesn't descend into ad hominem attacks, then
disagreement is a good and healthy thing, it encourages debate.

Wouldn't life be boring if we all thought alike? One just needs to
develop a thick(er) skin.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Proprietary licenses, the crack cocaine of software finance."
|  - Matt Asay, CNET
`----

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) on sky, running kernel 2.6.21-1.3194.fc7
 22:16:45 up 7 days,  7:31,  2 users,  load average: 0.57, 0.63, 0.48