Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a sad, lonely loser. THE FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:52:17 -0800 (PST),
"nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Dear Keith, uh, flat..., uh, can't you think of a new nym today?  Good
>sockpuppet work, though.  I'm sure you wrote those replies on digg,
>given how you like to play cheering section for yourself.  What do
>they give you, 25 cents for digg post, and 30 cents for a new nym on
>cola?  That would make you, let's see...pretty rich by now!
>Fortunately, your puppet meisters can afford the bill.
>
>Best wishes, N.

That sounds more like Roy Schestowitz, err...CyberPhoenix....ooops....

FWIW if you knew anything about digg, which obviously you don't, you
would know that they shut down nym shifters real fast.

Creating 100+ nyms just for the purpose of burying Roy Schestowitz
doesn't make sense.
Besides, they were burying Roy long before I ever posted there.

Again, go look for yourself instead of parroting the same old crap.