Re: [Rival] Microsoft Loses Developers, So It's Dumping Free (Gratis) Lockinware

"Moshe Goldfarb" <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:xr1grxesydzt.orfdb3pmb1qg.dlg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

More baseless accusations.
Any proof of your claims, Roy Schestowitz?
Other than your "a little blue bird told me", of course.

For the record, I an not the late Dr. Weisgerber of NYT fame, who had a real PhD in civil and mechanical engineering and was a full professor. This English fellow seems to see a conspiracy under every rock and behind every bush and is not mentally stable, if you pay attention to his periodic rants. Hunt around for the audio from the interview he did a few weeks back and you will see for yourself.

The general progress of his kind of psychosis is that he will gradually get worse and worse and will eventually become so dysfunctional that he will be unable to post, either due to a lack of attention span or because he will have been found out by his neighbors and sent off to some asylum. It may take another year or two, but it is inevitable. Meanwhile, just filter out his, Mark Kent's, and Homer's posts and you will only have to view his rants when someone else responds, as you have done here. He is easily avoided and you need not concern yourself.