Re: [Rival] Microsoft Loses Developers, So It's Dumping Free (Gratis) Lockinware

____/ Linonut on Tuesday 19 February 2008 22:34 : \____

> * amicus_curious peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> "Linonut" <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>>
>>> No.  There's an idiot who likes to shadow chrisv, pretending to plonk
>>> things.  Look for "bananasplit.org" in the headers.
>>>
>> I see what you are saying, but I can think of nothing so pointless as
>> emulating that dumbass.

Weisgerber,

Why don't you get a freaking life and stop sucking Bill Gates' cock? How much
are they paying you to /invade/ various Linux forums? Scum like you has
integrity, so I'm sure these words are not moving. I'm not a religious person
either, so I know you're not going to hell. But you should seriously think
what you contributed to society, other than checking exams in some college,
hoping to make an extra nickel to serve your 'heroes' in that criminal,
tax-evading, charity-attacking, "tilt this and that into the death spiral"
organisation known as Microsoft.

Fortunately, much as your presence here tells, Free software is gradually
crushing Microsoft. It hurts it in the pocket, so some years down the line
that PR checks they send you will stop coming. Gates and his funds will get
little more than ridicule when they find out more about Gates' real ambition.
As quotes from him (off the record) show, the man is obsessed with money.
Unlike you, he actually has some because he resorted to crime (again, just
like you in a sense).

Microsoft is running low in terms of cash and talented employees. You know it,
I know it. You and various other shills in the press try to just hypnotise
people, but they are no longer quite so foolish. Other journalists are
beginning to discover a Microsoft that goes into debt. It's like Enron in a
sense. Ballmer's boiler room secrets come out.

> I dunno 'bout that, he has pegged some people pretty well.
>
> Certainly well enough to have attracted an internet lap-dog.

Weisgerber is a shill. Microsoft has several of them. Some of them shamefully
come out and admit this, but not enough attention is paid to their shy voice.
The world goes by with an 'ecosystem' where one scum covers anothers' back for
a nickel. Microsoft almost takes pride in this. It operates like a seclusive
cult, much like secret societies (with many secrets).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows leaves me peckish
Tasks: 129 total,   1 running, 127 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie