Re: [Rival] Microsoft Loses Developers, So It's Dumping Free (Gratis) Lockinware

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 01:05:02 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Linonut on Tuesday 19 February 2008 22:34 : \____
>
>> * amicus_curious peremptorily fired off this memo:
>>
>>> "Linonut" <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> I see what you are saying, but I can think of nothing so pointless as
>>> emulating that dumbass.
>
> Weisgerber,
>
> Why don't you get a freaking life and stop sucking Bill Gates' cock? How much
> are they paying you to /invade/ various Linux forums?

How much are your Linux benefactors paying you to SPAM the Internet 24x7
and put up boycott sites all over the place, Roy Schestowitz?

> Scum like you has
> integrity, so I'm sure these words are not moving. I'm not a religious person
> either, so I know you're not going to hell. But you should seriously think
> what you contributed to society, other than checking exams in some college,
> hoping to make an extra nickel to serve your 'heroes' in that criminal,
> tax-evading, charity-attacking, "tilt this and that into the death spiral"
> organisation known as Microsoft.

More baseless accusations.
Any proof of your claims, Roy Schestowitz?
Other than your "a little blue bird told me", of course.

> Fortunately, much as your presence here tells, Free software is gradually
> crushing Microsoft. It hurts it in the pocket, so some years down the line
> that PR checks they send you will stop coming. Gates and his funds will get
> little more than ridicule when they find out more about Gates' real ambition.

And what's your motive for posting SPAM 24x7, Roy Schestowitz?

You are going to get yours someday Roy.
You are at some point going to have to prove your libelous statements
against some very powerful corporations and I can assure you that you will
be crushed like a bug.

They know all about you because your spewage is everywhere, just like you
hoped.
It's not going to work out the way you've planned it though, Roy
Schestowitz.

> As quotes from him (off the record) show, the man is obsessed with money.
> Unlike you, he actually has some because he resorted to crime (again, just
> like you in a sense).

Says a career college student who is at least 2 years behind in his
program.
Why not be a real girl Roy Schestowitz and stop sponging off your parents.
Get a real job.
A 24x7 paid SPAMMER living in a dorm room is no way to go through life son.

> Microsoft is running low in terms of cash and talented employees. You know it,
> I know it. You and various other shills in the press try to just hypnotise
> people, but they are no longer quite so foolish.

Of course nobody is as intelligent as you are Roy Schestowitz, are they?
That's your narcissistic behavior coming out BTW.
You try to hide it but you can't because you are one arrogant SOB.

>Other journalists are
> beginning to discover a Microsoft that goes into debt. It's like Enron in a
> sense. Ballmer's boiler room secrets come out.

So where is desktop Linux?
Where is Open Office?
It's free for goodness sakes and still a virtual unknown.

People download it and then they try it and then they dump it.
Why?
Because it sucks.

>> I dunno 'bout that, he has pegged some people pretty well.
>>
>> Certainly well enough to have attracted an internet lap-dog.
>
> Weisgerber is a shill. Microsoft has several of them. Some of them shamefully
> come out and admit this, but not enough attention is paid to their shy voice.
> The world goes by with an 'ecosystem' where one scum covers anothers' back for
> a nickel. Microsoft almost takes pride in this. It operates like a seclusive
> cult, much like secret societies (with many secrets).

The only cult around here is the Linux cult.
And you, Roy Schestowitz are it's self proclaimed leader.
You and your shills are obviously being compensated and this will all come
out in good time.

All in good time, Roy.
All in good time.

--