Re: disappeared from google

> I  am  very sorry to be a nuisance or perhaps the courier of the  annoying
> news.  Look at the bright side though. It's possible that such  disappear-
> ance is trivially and quickly reversible.

No worries Roy - it was Firefox wasn't it? - I installed it myself, saw the
error - removed the offending line in the global.asa file and Firefox can
now read it with no errors.

Now, I guess google, etc may use spiders that stall on such errors too and
that's why we are no longer on their directories? I guess we'll have to wait
a few days / weeks / months! Any clues from anyone who has experienced such
errors in the spidering of their sites before?

So, why oh why did Firefox not like the rather simple line:

objRst("Browser")= objRst("Browser") & objBrowser.majorver

???!!!