Re: Zooned!

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 22:31:34 -0500, Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Indeed.  Like an efflorescence of red tide, flatfish is back, with a
>platoon of sock puppets piling on Roy in an attempt to ridicule him into
>silence.

Silence Roy?
Why?

Roy is the single BEST advocate for NOT using Linux software.

Roy is to Linux advocacy what Pat Robertson is to religion.
They both scare away more people than they convert.

(Someone posted that on digg, about Roy BTW)

The more Roy Spams, the worse this group becomes and the more clouded
and convoluted the search engines become.
It's getting to the point where if you search Google to find the
solution to a real problem you might be having with Linux, chances are
good you will come up with Roy Schestowitz screaming his paranoid
rantings. This just makes it more difficult to find useful
information.

Silence Roy Schestowitz?
Hardly.
That's the last thing on earth we would want to do.